The Marketing department is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for us and its services. We tell the most interesting stories to educate customers, the public and government agencies on what the future holds when trusting in our company.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to join the Group Marketing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create messaging, positioning, and content for our various core components. You will own the marketing strategy and will work with other marketing personnel and with agencies to execute on that strategy.
To create messaging, positioning, and content for irix’s various core components. Working with other marketing personnel and agencies to execute on that marketing strategy to developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for irix and its services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, or relevant field of study OR 7+ years relevant industry experience in marketing of technical products.
- Experience with launching new and disruptive services and growing awareness and adoption for them.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, product marketing/management, technical pre-sales, or consulting.
- 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content.
- 2+ years’ experience with web analytics (e.g., Adobe Analytics).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience driving field enablement, and event planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles.
- Living in, or willing to relocate to Kuching, Sarawak.
- Own the development of audience-specific messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies.
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences.
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal commercial and operational teams and work with them to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages to drive awareness and adoption.
- Engage with Press/Journalists/Industry Analysts.
- Take ownership of the company's website, email, and social media content.
- Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audiences effectively.
- Communicating and presenting to senior leadership to drive consensus and articulate programme recommendations.